Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finally

 Finally, I am off on Saturday!! Then, finally, I started type on this page.
I created this blog long time ago, even I do not remember when was it..

Anyway, I just did photoshoot yesterday for my new items and introduce here.

Polyester hair scarf multi size. Cute baby pink

Vintage cotton head cover scarf. very very cute bird nest print!!

Vintage cotton head cover scarf. Red and Navy ballon.

all items you can check out from 

I like to take off from Brooklyn Flea sometimes but I have to.
I hope no rain tomorrow!!



2 comments:

  1. I am love with my mercato headscarves!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Our Products
    Handbags, cosmetic bags, travel bags, accessories.

    Our Service
    1. Sample-making as per sketches or prototype; assisting designers with sourcing materials such as leather, hardware, lining, fabric, zipper, as well as customized LOGO plate.
    2. Professional OEM service

    Our Advantage
    We are located in the center of handbag production base of China, considerable knowledge of Bags industry, we are able to make the most suitable bags for our customers, meanwhile always let you get the most reasonable price.
    If possible, we would like to make samples for you to get started, then you can see our quality and price, as we know both quality and price are very important for you and me, but we have found the balance point. A win-win situation is what we strive for.

    Contact: Peter
    Handbags For Designers & Wholesalers
    73 Shiling Rd, Shilling, Huadu, Guangzhou, China 510850
    laocial@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete